Informational seminars, workshops and demonstrations enhance the show experience by providing attendees and exhibitors alike the opportunity to learn about the interesting new processes, services, products, information, and regulations in the industry.
Printable Seminar Schedule - Seminars are free to attend and no pre-registration is required. These will take place in Conference/Meeting Room 2 in the back left corner of the exhibit hall beyond concessions.
October 19, 2022 FM Expo Seminar Schedule:
No More Floor Finish – PAC System
An informative step by step seminar on how to maintain floors without floor stripper and finish. Special pricing is offered to attendees. Q & A on all floor care issues.
- Create a safer workplace by removing the need for chemical floor stripper
- How to maximize productivity with less labor
Presented by: William Seaman & Brian Bonnerwith, Dobmeier Janitor Supply
Protecting Against Bed Bugs
An educational presentation around bed bugs focusing on identification, prevention and treatment methods. Will address common myths surrounding bed bugs, FAQ’s and best practices in preventing outbreaks and responding to active sightings.
- Bed Bug Identification/Behavior
- Bed Bug Prevention
Presented by: Tom Miklinski, Ehrlich Pest Control (formerly Buffalo Exterminating)
The New Age of Uncertainty: Rising Disaster Risks & Costs in WNY
Disasters are becoming more severe and unpredictable, but you can take 5 proven steps to minimize risk and disruption. And those steps might cost $0.
- Assess industry-wide, regional and local risk of disaster
- Minimize cost and disruption when disaster strikes
- Get one step ahead of an uncertain future
Presented by: Daniel Bauer, SERVPRO of The Southtowns
Color Programs & Maintenance Organization
Color rendering and accent wall program with visual digital renders and maintenance binder. Color marketing and design theories and processes and technology.
- Process for color selection using digital rendering service
- Accent wall program details and benefits
- Benefit, example and uses of complementary maintenance binder
Presented by: Emily Thrasher, PPG Architectural Finishes