The WNY Facilities Management Expo connects exhibitors with quality decision makers, including facility engineers, building owners and superintendents, property managers, purchasing agents, maintenance personnel, realtors, developers, contractors, architects, and managerial staff members. This trade show is an excellent way to reach target audiences, with face-to-face interaction with your potential new customers!
TYPES OF SHOW ATTENDEES:
Display your products and services to quality attendees who buy or influence purchases for their company:
Building & Property: owners, managers, engineers.
Plant Operations: managers, engineers.
Maintenance: managers, supervisors, engineers, foremen, custodians, technicians, mechanics, craftsmen.
Real Estate: owners, developers, investors, remodelers, buyers.
Buildings & Grounds: superintendents, keepers.
Purchasing: directors, managers, buyers.
The FM Expo is supported by many professional associations who invite their members, including:
- Greater Buffalo Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-Buffalo, Inc.
- Construction Exchange of Buffalo & WNY, Inc.
- Home Improvement Council of WNY
- WNY Sustainable Business Roundtable
- School Facilities Association - upstate NY chapters (NYSSFA)
- NYS Restaurant Association
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) WNY Chapter
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING:
- Increase market share by generating new leads.
- Introduce new products and services.
- Showcase the latest trends.
- Demonstrate your products and services.
- Reinforce customer loyalty.
- Collect market research data.
- Gain media exposure.
- Check out the competition.
- Enhance your company image.
- Educate your customers.
- Network with industry experts & colleagues
- Form strategic alliances
2019 BOOTH INFORMATION (per standard 10'x10' booth):
Standard 10'x10' booth cost $570.00; multiple booth discounts available. Ask about sponsorship packages.
- 8’ Back Pipe & Drape
- 32” Side Pipe & Drape
- 6’ Vinyl Covered & Cloth Skirted Table
- 2-Side Chairs
- 500 Watt Electrical Outlet
- ID Sign
- Unlimited Admission Passes
- Descriptive Listing in Official Show Program
- Company Listing on Official Show Website with Link to Your Company's Website
- Report of All Registered Visitors
- Complimentary Beverages & Snacks
- Free Parking
Partial list of companies who have exhibited in the past: CLICK HERE!
Who has attended in the past several years?
Click here for SAMPLING OF 2017 ATTENDEES
Click here for SAMPLING OF 2016 ATTENDEES
Click here for SAMPLING OF 2015 ATTENDEES
Click here for SAMPLING OF 2014 ATTENDEES
Click here for SAMPLING OF 2013 ATTENDEES
NOTE: From time to time you may receive solitications from unaffiliated marketing firms offering a list of FM Expo show attendees' contact information. Please be aware that these are not in any way associated with the FM Expo, nor is the attendee list ever sold.
Like Us on Facebook for FMExpo News & Updates!
ON-LINE EXHIBIT APPLICATION!
Apply on-line to reserve exhibit space!
Reach target audiences, with face-to-face interaction with your potential new customers!
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Show Hours 10:00 am - 4:00 pm