The WNY Facilities Management Expo connects exhibitors with quality decision makers, including facility engineers, building owners and superintendents, property managers, purchasing agents, maintenance personnel, realtors, developers, contractors, architects, and managerial staff members. This trade show is an excellent way to reach target audiences, with face-to-face interaction with your potential new customers!
Now accepting booth reservations for the 22nd annual Facilities Management Expo on October 18, 2017.
TYPES OF SHOW ATTENDEES:
Display your products and services to quality attendees who buy or influence purchases for their company:
Building & Property: owners, managers, engineers.
Plant Operations: managers, engineers.
Maintenance: managers, supervisors, engineers, foremen, custodians, technicians, mechanics, craftsmen.
Real Estate: owners, developers, investors, remodelers, buyers.
Buildings & Grounds: superintendents, keepers.
Purchasing: directors, managers, buyers.
The FM Expo is supported by many professional associations who invite their members, including:
- Greater Buffalo Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-Buffalo, Inc.
- Construction Exchange of Buffalo & WNY, Inc.
- Home Improvement Council of WNY
- School Buildings & Grounds Superintendents Association, upstate NY chapters (SBGA)
- Hotel Motel Association of WNY
- NYS Restaurant Association
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) WNY Chapter
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING:
- Increase market share by generating new leads.
- Introduce new products and services.
- Showcase the latest trends.
- Demonstrate your products and services.
- Reinforce customer loyalty.
- Collect market research data.
- Gain media exposure.
- Check out the competition.
- Enhance your company image.
- Educate your customers.
- Network with industry experts & colleagues
- Form strategic alliances
BOOTH INFORMATION (per standard 10'x10' booth):
Standard 10'x10' booth cost $545.00; multiple booth discounts available. Ask about sponsorship packages.
- 8’ Back Pipe & Drape
- 32” Side Pipe & Drape
- 6’ Vinyl Covered & Cloth Skirted Table
- 2-Side Chairs
- 500 Watt Electrical Outlet
- ID Sign
- Unlimited Admission Tickets
- Descriptive Listing in Official Show Program
- Company Listing on Official Show Website with Link to Your Company's Website
- Report of All Registered Visitors
- Complimentary Beverages & Snacks
- Free Parking
Partial list of companies who have exhibited in the past: CLICK HERE!
Who has attended in the past several years?